Monday, May 17, 2010

Eclipse is a month away...

For sure everyone of us is excited to watch the third movie in the Twilight Series Eclipse. We have long waited for this movie and I myself missed Bella,Edward and Jacob. I think this will be the best movie ever for me because in this movie that Edward will propose to Bella. I can't wait to see them together again and I think it is about time to really focus the movie on their love story. Jacob will be devastated of what he will know and this will be the start of the love triangle of the main character of the Twilight Series.

I know most of us can't wait for the premiere of this awesome movie. I will try my very best to give all of you the best copy that I can find so that we will all enjoy watching the movie.
In this series Victoria will be back but she is not the same actress as the previous two movies. I think she fits just right in this role as the vixen vampire Victoria.Rachelle Lefevre is the actress that is portraying Victoria.

Victoria will have a minions of vampires and she is determined to hunt Bella. For the very first time in this series the Cullins and the wolfpack will be together to fight the minions of Victoria.

Eclipse will be a sure box office hit and I hope all our expectations will be surpassed this time around. For now lets enjoy the full trailer of Eclipse:



Watch Movies Online
Watch TV Series Online

No comments:

Post a Comment